Latest blog post
In a meta-analysis of seven studies consisting of 842,553 participants and 51,123 cases of coronary …
Maria Zaretti - 22nd August 2016
Maria Zaretti - Fully Qualified and Experienced
I completed 5 years training gaining an Honours Degree in Nutrition from the University of Greenwich in 2009 and a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the UK College of Nutrition & Health, and from the renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition in 2010.
Accreditation and Professional Association - Nutritional Therapist
I am a member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and am bound by the BANT Code of Professional Practice.
I am registered with the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council). CNHC was set up with government support to protect the public by providing a UK voluntary register of complementary therapists. CNHC's register has been approved as an Accredited Voluntary Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
Maria Zaretti - Experienced Professional Nutrition Therapist
In addition to running a Nutritional Therapy Clinic in Canterbury, Kent, and providing Workplace Wellness services to organisations, my professional experience to date encompasses:
- Lecturer in Nutrition at the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION).
- Sessional Lecturer in Nutrition at Canterbury Christ Church University, Kent.
- Nutritional Advisor at a busy Women's Health Clinic in Tunbridge Wells.
- Media Consultant: Nutrition expert on local radio (SFM Radio).
- Published: written and ghost-written nutrition articles for magazine publications including Good House Keeping and Women's Fitness.
- Nutritional Advisor / Sales Representative for a well-established Suffolk based natural health products distribution company.